Steps To Become A Bone Marrow Donor:
Go to www.blood.ca/ > Click on Stem Cells for Life > Click Register to donate Stem Cells > Follow the next 7 easy steps!
- Read the information
- Take the 10 question test on the information you just read
- Create a profile on ca and click Register Now to become a Stem Cell Donor
- Complete the personal health questionnaire
- You will now be sent a swab kit in the mail to collect your DNA sample by cheek swab!
- Mail back swab kit (postage is paid for), and wait to save a life! 🙂
Click this link and scroll down to find the rules in your province:
Get health care card with number, be 16+ years of age, head to this page!
By clicking this link you will be directed to the organ and tissue donation website.